Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

More Punch Art


As promised I'm back with another Punch Art animal, this time a giraffe. I think he is probably my favourite of the ones I've made so far - he just looks really cheeky to me! Again I won't bore you with all the details about punch sizes etc but he is made with ovals, circles and the 5-Petal Flower punch - oh and not forgetting the Bird Builder punch for the leaves he is munching on. All products are SU and I may hear you saying there's something you don't recognise - well all I'm going to say is that very soon there will be some exciting new products from SU but you will have to wait until May to find out more. Until then don't forget that the products in the Spring Mini will only be available until April 30th so, as nobody knows what will carry on into the main catalogue in October, if there's something you like then this may be your last chance to get it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret

    Love your punch art, they are fantastic. I have been to a SU class and made similar but we didn't make the giraffe-he is very cute.

    Have a good Easter

    Love Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret this is stunning! to think you made this with punches! If I get time I'd love to have a go - if you don't mind! I've had a chance to scroll down your blog and you've been so busy :) I love all the cards and your Easter ones are so cute - love the circle one especially :) Sarah xx
    Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I agree he's my fave too look at that cheeky face :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...