Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Simples Sunday


My 'Simples Sunday' card this week is very minimal and uses Neutrals for it's colour scheme. The little butterfly from Bloomin' Marvelous (a SAB freebie) was stamped onto Very Vanilla in Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso, and then punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch (available in the Spring Mini). A knot of Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon was fixed to a Crumb Cake panel and a sentiment, also from Bloomin' Marvelous, stamped in Early Espresso. The panel was fixed to a Neutrals Ivory card blank and the butterflies and basic pearls added - SIMPLES!

If you would like to purchase any of these, or any other, products then please contact me. You can find my details on the 'Contact me' tab at the top of the page.
Maybe you are considering becoming a demonstrator yourself - if so then now is the time to take the plunge. During SAB the starter kit is 25% bigger, a massive £162.50 worth of product for only £99. If you would like a no-obligation chat about being a demonstrator then please feel free to give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Margaret!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards, and the neutral shades give an elegant look. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...