Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Frame It!


I have been asked to make two birthday cards so I thought I would tie at least one of them in with the LIM challenge which, this week, is Frame It!
I used a stamp from Apothecary Art, stamped in Certainly Celery and then coloured the image with Summer Starfruit and Certainly Celery marker pens. This was cut out with a die from the Labels Collection Framelits and matted onto a larger diecut in Summer Starfruit to 'frame' the image. I added a bit of paper piercing around the larger diecut and placed a loop of Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbon onto the card blank before fixing the frame with dimensionals and added a few Basic Pearls to finish. The sentiment is a retired SU stamp.
I have been suffering all week with the dreaded sore throat, cough and cold bug and, instead of getting better, it seems to be getting worse so it may be a trip to the docs on Monday :(0
Have a good weekend - if you can dodge the rain that is!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornate shape of the frame Margaret, beautiful colours too :0)
    You need to dodge those showers... they're hefty when they arrive!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these stamps and frames. A beautiful card Margaret. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card, love the shaped frame

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Margaret. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. That set is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. margaret this is lovely.. love the shape of the die

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...