Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013




Last week I had some commissioned cards to make and this is one of them. A long time ago I made a card very similar to this for a friend's birthday so when I was asked to make a 'new home' card I thought this would fit the bill quite nicely.
I have used a few retired products but the current ones are the Bird Builder, Word Window, Circle, Small Heart and Scallop Border punches and the cardstock is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Old Olive. It was just a pity that the 'm' was glued on wonky!!
Margaret x
If you would like to purchase any products, or join my team, I would love to help. My contact details can be found on the 'contact me' tab at the top


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...