Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Treat Box


I've done enough for the men this week so have something really feminine to show you today - a little treat box. This came about when I was doing some instructions for another box which we will be making at a class next week and, whilst checking them over, this idea popped into my head. Off I went into my craft room to give it a go and this is what I ended up with.
The box measures approx 2" wide and 5" high so is just the right size for a few sweet treats. I used Wisteria Wonder cardstock and stamped all over using the En Francais background stamp. The fancy top is, of course, done with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (one of my new favourite tools!!). The flowers are stamped with images from Petite Petals, punched with the co-ordinating punch. I added a few Pistachio Pudding leaves punched with the Bird Builder punch.
I hope you like it and if you would like to buy any of the products used (or any others for that matter) please don't hesitate to get in touch - contact details on tab at the top.
Thanks for stopping by today
 
Margaret x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...