Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Another LIM card



Here is another card I made for the LIM Colour Challenge (see inspiration photo top right). I have to admit this is not a colour combo that I ever would have chosen but after making yesterday's card I found that I really do quite like it!
This one uses a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Pacific Point, a sentiment from Work of Art and some butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.
A really simple card but one which I'm really pleased with.
Back soon
Margaret x




11 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, hope you are making good use of the holidays! Love the card and colours
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one REALLY appeals to me Margaret! Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another card but equally gorgeous Margaret
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I simply love your style, great layering of colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really like this one Margaret, glad you're warming to the colours!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST fabulous - I do sooooo love splats of colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stepping out of the comfort zone can be a brilliant way of coming up with something new, this is a beautiful card & a worthy showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your splatters with the butterflies on top. Congrats on being showcased at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Margaret - it's beautiful. Lovely to see it being showcased at LIM - well deserved x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...