Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

LIM Sketch




 I am a little late today with my LIM entry for this week's Sketch Challenge (see picture top right) - but nowhere near as late as last week when I didn't even manage to make one!!!
I started by stamping an image from Pictogram Punches, in Pear Pizzazz, onto a panel of Whisper White. Then, using my stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped the flowers in Rich Razzleberry (stamping off first to give a paler image) onto the ends of the stalks with another stamp from Pictogram Punches. Three flowers were stamped onto a scrap piece of Whisper White, punched using one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and positioned onto the middle image with a Basic Pearl added for the centres. After rounding the corners this was matted onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then onto a white card blank.  I inked part of a sentiment from a promotional set, Good Greetings, with a Razzleberry marker, punched out with the smallest Scallop Circle Punch and matted onto one of the next size Scallop Circles and fixed in place with dimensionals.

I hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend and I hope to be back soon

Margaret x




8 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,
    Fabulous card - I love how you have created lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret love the rich red colour, super card!
    Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning use of the sketch Margaret and love your image and colours
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this cute little stamp Margaret - and perfect for this week's LIM challenge! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Margaret love the colours you`ve used.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great interpretation of the sketch Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever Margaret, I love the sweet flowers and how you decoupaged some of them :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...