Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Simples Sunday, LIM Colour Challenge and Happy Birthday Sarah!




A heavy title but that is exactly what this card is - my Simples Sunday card, my LIM entry in this week's colour challenge and a Happy Birthday to Sarah (one of the design team at LIM).
The ladies provided the colour inspiration photo (top right) and, as we were not expected to use all the colours, I chose three. You will see that my colours are not as bright as the challenge colours but I used the nearest I could - those being Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight.
The stripes are stamped with a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment is from a new set called 'Label Something' punched out with the Artisan Label Punch. To finish the card I added three of the smallest butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and managed to dodge the rain and thunderstorms yesterday.
Have a good week and I'll be back soon
Margaret x




4 comments:

  1. Love your design for this LIM card !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card Margaret!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty perfect I'd say Margaret and thanks for the birthday wishes
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes look great in these colours Margaret
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...